Email Disclaimer: The information contained in or accompanying an official email is intended for the use of the stated recipients only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by reason of mistaken transmission thereof. Any views or opinions expressed in email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Wamae & Allen. If you receive an email in error please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly use, disclose, distribute print or copy any part of emails if you are not the intended recipient. Wamae & Allen will not accept any responsibility or claim for any loss whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from any unauthorised use or transmission of email or attachments. Internet based communication is not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. Wamae & Allen does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any internet communication by third parties, or from the transmission of any viruses. The firm cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free, does not contain malicious code or is compatible with your electronic system and does not accept liability in respect of viruses, malicious code or any related problems that you might experience.
All use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions hereunder. Use of the website constitutes agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions hereunder. These terms may be changed by the firm at any time without notice.
- The materials provided herein are for information purposes only and DO NOT constitute legal or professional advice. Wamae & Allen hereby excludes all liability arising from reliance on the contents of the website as legal or professional advice.
- The information presented herein is current as at when it was published and may not reflect recent developments. This information is in no way intended to be taken as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. Reliance on this information as legal advice constitutes a misuse of the information. Contact an advocate for advice on specific issues.
- The contents of this website DO NOT necessarily reflect the opinions of the firm or its clients.
- Access or use of the website does not create an advocate-client relationship.
- Communications between the public and members of the firm whether through the website or other channels of communication does not create an advocate-client relationship unless the firm EXPRESSLY agrees to represent you.
- If you require legal advice, kindly contact one of our competent legal counsel through the Contact Us page (hyperlink) and we would be pleased to discuss representation with you.
- An advocate-client relationship SHALL ONLY ARISE between you and the firm ONLY if we expressly agree to act for you. Unless and until we agree to act for you, you should not provide us with any confidential information or materials.
Confidentiality of Communications
- The firm does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications sent through the website, email or through the firm’s telephone contacts. Unsolicited communication shall not be treated as confidential and will not be protected by advocate-client privilege.
No Guarantee of Results
- The case summaries, legal opinions, and advisories provided on this website may describe results obtained by the firm for its clients. These are only offered for informational purposes and are in no way a guarantee of same or similar results.
Content on Website
- Whereas the firm has made all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of all information on the site, it neither warrants nor guarantees the accuracy, currency, completeness of the information, website up-time, or safety of use of the website.
- The firm hereby excludes all liability for any errors, omissions, inconsistencies, and service interruptions arising from and related to use of the website.
- The firm undertakes to endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the website and to ensure that errors/defects/omissions are corrected at the earliest. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this clause is intended to create any legal rights for third parties or create legally enforceable obligations for or against the firm.
- The website and materials thereon are provided “as is” and “as available” without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- While the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. The information may change without notice and the firm and its Partners hereby exclude all liability in respect of the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
- The firm hereby excludes all liability for any damage arising from the use or misuse of the website and/or the information provided thereon.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All intellectual property in the website, signature, newsletters, and all materials therein are owned and/or licensed by the firm.
- The website, as a whole or in part, may not be reproduced without the express prior written consent of the firm. To obtain such contact, please contact us through our page.
- All brand names, product names and trademarks on the website are the property of their respective owners.
External Links & Redirects
- Where external links are provided on the website, they are provided only as information resource. These links are provided for convenience only and does not constitute a recommendation, endorsement, warranty, or guarantee thereof.
- The firm does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or fitness for a particular purpose of any external linked websites.
- The firm takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for the content or practices of third party sites.
2018 © Wamae & Allen Advocates.